Sunday, January 16, 2011

JuJu Bee Jewelry








Wow!  As a jewelry designer myself,  I have to say that Julessa's Jewelry is fantastic!  When I received her box of items for Z Box
I was amazed at how beautiful it was,  and how generous Julessa is!  She has sent lots of earrings, bracelets, and even a few necklaces to be included in Z Box !
For Z Box Info:

Julessa is an elegant jewelry designer, with a lot of creative imagination.  She has created an earring design called  "Day to Night" which I think are just an awesome idea! 







For some very elegant jewelry you need to visit Julessa's Zibbet Shop at :

Also you really should "like" her page on face Book to keep up with what she is up to:

Tweet with Julessa :

Please take the time to meet Julessa, browse her shop on Zibbet, and follow her on Face Book and Twitter.  You won't be disappointed in getting to know Julessa and her many wonderful jewelry creations!
Tell her Zibbeters Blog and Z Box sent you!



No comments: