Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unique Candles



Pat knows her candles!  Come check out her delightful Zibbet Shop where she sells her scented soy candles!

A little about Pat:
"After spending 10 year in the Real Estate field I have decided to leave the industry to be able to enjoy life with less stress. I really enjoy working in my candle room. 

TRUE STORY: A friend had always loved burning paraffin candles. Then the candles began to irritate her breathing. Therefore she had to stop using the candles she so enjoyed. When offered one of UNIQUE Candles, 100% Soy Wax, she hesitated to accept it as she told me her story. I did not expect her to try the soy candle. She did and to her surprise and excitement the candle had no negative effect on her breathing. Because of 100% soy wax she can now enjoy her candles once again. This is no guarantee that a person with scent allergies won't have problems, but this is our experience.I have lived in Berlin Twp., St. Clair County, Mi since 1974. Before that we resided in Taylor, MI. With 3 grown sons, a granddaughter and 4 grandsons, life keeps pretty busy. When we get time, we like to take off with the 5th wheel.My husband and I are active in our church, Gateway Assembly and I volunteer at Pregnancy Resource Center of Lapeer.We have 1 dog, Daisy and 3 cats, Mist, Tiny and Cali.Well, that about it. Wishing you the very best!

 "


Please go visit her Candle Shop and tell her Z Box  sent you!!

Also follow  her on:

No comments: