Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slave To Beads







One truly amazing woman!  7 children !  And throughout her life has found the time to sell her beautiful works of art, as they changed through out her life!  Read what she has to say!

"Well where to begin? I have loved needle work,sewing and glass beads for as long as I can remember. I still have some of my grand fathers beaded jewelry items that he made for my grandmother.

In the 60,s I sold the daisy chain necklaces, bracelets and rings using glass beads. In the 70,s I sold cross stitch and macrame' wall hangings. In the 80,s it was baby quilts.

I cross stitched for a woman who published books for cross stitching. Also did sewing for a company that sold activities for Alzheimer's.

I have taken a few classes in bead work while living in Florida and have given some classes too. Because I love glass beads and a slave to beads I took a class in Lampwork beads so you will see some of my hand made Lampwork beads here in my store. I enjoy knitting and felting too. I really love learning new things I have started buying rocks to cut and polish. Mostly my learning has been from books and google.
During all of this I have been raising my 7 children and a grand daughter. I have spent about 4 years selling at shows in Florida and now in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. My goal is to find my own little place in the world of creating and sharing with others the joy of handmade things"





As you can see this lady has a variety of jewelry items and she has something that will fit everyone's style!  She does awesome work.  Please go browse her Zibbet Shop!


Be sure to tell her Z Box sent you!

She currently has samples going into Z Boxes you could either get a ring or a necklace from this lovely lady!


Be sure to let her know Z Box sent you!

Be sure to let her know Z Box sent you!

Also check out her new 
Be sure to let her know Z Box sent you!

To learn more about Z Box:





No comments: