Friday, February 25, 2011

Yummy Cuppy Crafts





Kimberly is such a sweet and outgoing person! She also is very creative and has many wonderful crafts in her shop!  She has been participating in Z Box since October 2010 when it began.  Her enthusiasm shows through whatever she does!

Here's a little info you would find on her profile page in her Zibbet Shop !

"I am a Proud Marine Wife to a wonderful husband and a mother to 4 young children.
 I am a stay at home mom and love it!
I have been crafting since I can remember. My mother was always making something and letting us help or letting us make something of our own.

I really got serious about crafting after my husband started deploying. With the kiddos in bed, the evenings were awful quiet, so I would use that time to help me 'stay busy'.
 It was "ME" time! It was also a time to really let my creativity flow! 

I love doing a variety of crafts and you will see that in my shop! I love trying new things!

I hope that you enjoy my crafts as much as I enjoy making them for you!"


The items she has sent to in Z Box have been top notch and ADORABLE!!

She has even purchased a Z Box and did a wonderful review of it on her blog:


You really should follow her blog to keep up with what she's creating next! You could spend hours on her fun and crafty blog.  If you are in the military or are a military wife,  this is the blog for you.  Her hubby is a US Marine,  but she'll do her wonderful crafts for other branches also!  Just go and check out her Navy Nesting Dolls....ADORABLE!!!!

Some items you will find in her Zibbet Shop are:








As you see she has quite a variety in her

Go by there and browse today I bet you can't leave with out something in your shopping cart!

Follow Kimberly and Yummy Cuppy Crafts on:





Of course through her Blog: The Cupcake Cuppy !

and of course through her Zibbet Shop: Yummy Cuppy Crafts !



Be sure to tell her Z Box  sent you!!

To find out more about Z Box
or 

No comments: