Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bottle Cap Jen

This adorable Necklace caught my attention on the home page of Zibbet.I absolutely love what this necklace "says". It's perfect for Halloween and perfect for some people all year round! ;o}
There's even earrings to match !


But that's not all you will find in this adorable shop!  I spotted some of my favorite soda pop drink bottlecap earrings,  I spotted some Strawberry Shortcake bottlecap jewelry!!  Such a fun shop!  I encourage you to go by there and give her a stumble or a tweet or two!!


I didn't find much about her in her Shop Profile,  except that she's from Phoenix,  has FIVE girls and LOVES to make things for them.  I think you can see she's a very fun person through her work!!



   There's even something for you Twillight Fans.....
If you are in need of some Halloween Jewelry please go check out all the adorable options Jen has for you!
Please go see her at:  BottleCapJen

Here are a few words from Jen:

I started making Bottle Cap Jewelry for my girls who LOVE all things Twilight, and then their friends started asking, and then my neices, and nephews, and it just kinda grew from there! I really Love to create, so I am always trying new things! If there is something that you don't see, just let me know, and I am sure I can make it!!!

I also have a blog at 
http://www.allmyjewelery.blogspot.com  
 or email me at:
 bottlecapjen@gmail.com

Also, I just had a recent customer send me this link and ask if this was my "UP" bottle cap pin, and OMG it is!!! It is such a AWESOME thing to see your ha
ndmade items in a WEDDING!! Check it out!!

http://wildflowersphotos.com/blog/james-lynnettes-wedding-up-up-amazing/

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

Cute stuff! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower! I just opened my shop on Zibbet: http://www.zibbet.com/yummycuppycrafts and have had a shop on Etsy for a couple years! Looking forward to following your blog!!!