Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fabrics and Designs by Barbara

Zibbet.com/FabricsandDesignsbyBarbara



Fabrics and Designs by Barb

This lady is amazing! Let me just say WOW! I can only hope to be as engaging and as active on the World Wide Web when I am her age! I don't think I could keep up with her now!

She was born on September 9th, so first of all I'd like to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish her many birthday sales!


Barbara is from Pineville, Louisiana, USA, and has been sewing since her teen years and has acquired quite a bit of experience. Learning a lot from her mother whom Barbara says was a very talented seamstress, she has also followed in her mother's footsteps in trying just about every craft out there. Barbara claims "she doesn't hold a candle" to her mother's sewing, but I have to say she is very good at what she does.

She says some may feel she is to old to be doing this and she may not know what's popular with children, but I say you are never to old to do what you love and I say she is right on with what's popular for children! I know I have my eye on a couple of those beautiful dresses!!

She has owned several venues in the past such as a clothing & lingerie store, and a ceramic & porcelain doll shop, and today owns and operates several shops online. She has several Etsy shops, and her Zibbet shop. Barbara also maintains a blog that has over 50 followers! She stumbles, and tweets also.

This is where you can find her:




Please tell her you saw her here!
Until the next feature ~ Have a great day!!

1 comment:

RWestDesigns said...

Let me know what you think !