Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Stitch and A Prayer


Vicki is a very generous lady who owns 3 shops on Zibbet,  writes for Zibbet and is just a wealth of help and information in the forums at Zibbet.  She owns two jewelry stores,  and  A Stitch and a Prayer.

She makes beautiful jewelry with the help of her three assistants-Lluvia, Oreo and Cali., at 

Also visit her shop at Denim & Pearls 

A little of what Vicki has to say about A Stitch and a Prayer.

"My name is Vicki Schofield and I am owner and designer of A Stitch and a Prayer, where I offer original counted thread needlework patterns. My designs feature Christian and family themes. I most enjoy designing band samplers based on a verse of scripture. I love color and texture and often apply stitches to fabric that are traditionally used on needlepoint canvas. Handdyed floss and beads are often components of my designs.

A Stitch and a Prayer was "born" in 2001 as a wholesale only design company. However, a few years ago I decided to offer my patterns for sale directly to retail customers by way of the Internet. I am very excited to now sell through Zibbet!"

Some patterns you will find in Vicki's Shop!




You can find Vicki here:






In her shops at:







Vicki often participates in Z Box with all three of her wonderful shops.  She has contributed jewelry and coupons to Z Box

Please go by and shop in Vicki's wonderful shops, follow her blog, follow her on Twitter, and "like" Vicki's Face Book pages and tell her Z Box sent you!  

No comments: