Friday, October 21, 2011



I have been making hair bows and selling them online and locally thru
 Children's Clothing Boutiques for several years now. I became addicted to 
making hair bows from the first one I made. The amount of ribbon I now have just 
makes most peoples jaw drop instantly. LOL, I am a hyper person and loving life. 
My kids and I stay active and my daughter is my inspiration behind my bows 
since I made the first one for her. Plus she is now old enough that she 
has creative ideas of her own and she comes up with bows she wants 
and then I go from there sometimes too. Read More......


Here are some items you may find in Lori's Zibbet Shop!





Please visit Lori's wonderful  Zibbet Shop: Lori's Styling Hair Stuff !!!

Also:



Please tell her Z Box  sent you!!




No comments: