Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Hi, my name is Shetal. I was born and raised in New Zealand, but now i live in Atlanta, GA.
 I am married and have 2 little boys. They are 6 and 4 years old.
 Of course as boys generally do, they do keep me busy.

I work full time as a SQL Server Developer. I love doing what I do. 
When I had my kids i stayed at home for 4 years, and during that time I started 
creating Jewelry in my free time. I enjoyed doing that as well, but I had to get back
 to work due to the expenses of raising a family.

Come check out my studio.

Here are some items you may find in Shetal's shop!





Please visit Shetal's  Zibbet Shop: Sky Jewelry for some 
unique finds in the jewelry market!

She has participated in Z Box with samples!!




Please tell her  Z Box  sent you!!


No comments: