Sunday, October 16, 2011



I knit, crochet, sew and play with paper. Simply ... 
I like to create and strive to make unique items with eco-friendly, organic and natural materials.

After completing an engineering degree and developing my logical side,
 I found myself experimenting with various crafts. I started not being satisfied 
with mass produced items that I could purchase from a store and desired to 
design what currently only existed in my brain. I have been a crafter for 
approximately 18 years selling items independently. During these years of sewing
 window fashions, designing household items, and creating custom covers for 
journals and any book with a hard cover, I found that I excelled in crafting with 
yarn, fabric and paper. I combined these skills with my personal desire to 
use organic, eco-friendly, and/or recycled supplies. 
Each item is designed from the heart with the intent of providing a thoughtful gem
~~. ... Loretta

Here are some items you may find in Loretta's  Zibbet Shop :




Please visit Loretta's ThoughtFul Gems Shop on ZIbbet




Please tell her  Z Box  sent you!!


No comments: