Saturday, April 16, 2011

Breath of The Dragon


First and foremost we must thank this
Z Box contributer...
 for serving FIVE years in our Military!
So thank you Connie for.....
 your service to our Country!!

A bit about Connie:

"My name is Connie, but I also go by Sunfire (a high school nickname that stuck). I'm a 28yo veteran of the US Navy, having served 5 great years working with computers. Turns out being military wasn't in my heart, so here I am making a go of this 'real world'. I currently live in Wenatchee, WA, in the middle of downtown with my boyfriend from high school. Neither of us drive, so this location is perfect! Between working at a local grocery store throwing freight in the evenings and spending time with my boyfriend, I also attend college online (pursuing a web design degree) and do what I can with my hobby, as you can see in my shop........" Read More

Here are some of the awesome things 
Connie can do with her wood burning pen!







If you are into peace, I recommend you 
check out ...
my secondary shop...
for a new take on the classic symbol.

 Feel free to message me with any questions.
 I'm very open to custom orders and trades.
 Hope to hear from you soon.

~ Sunfire

~*~*~*~ Important Links ~*~*~*~

Sunfire's Playground: 

http://www.breathofthedragon.com

Breath of the Dragon on Facebook
 (updated regularly):

Please stop in and visit Sunfire,  
and be sure to tell her 
Z Box  
 sent you!



No comments: