Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spanky Luvs Vintage



Wow with over 800 items in this shop...how can you not find something to buy!!
Browsing through I see several things I would like to own!

This wonderful lady is a Z Box contributer also!!

A bit about Ms. Spanky:

"I have always loved anything old vintage eclectic unusual or odd and take pleasure in mixing the old with the new ..photos...trinkets... vintage jewlery mixed with new jewelry ...etc.etc....
I now realize that at this point in my life...instead of buying more and more and tucking away in drawers...I need to start passing it on to someone else who will keep it on the outside! I have been involved in a family retail furniture and accessories business for most of my adult life..I have often received compliments on my eclectic style creativity and design..I have never felt that I am an expert on anything (because there is always more to be learned :-) In the process I know I will not overlook my passion regarding the past while at the same time looking forward to the future!
I am including a couple of pics of sock monkeys I have made for friends..something else I love to do in my spare time :) "

Here are some of the items you might find in her shop!
 She sells more than just Vintage items! :
















As you can see she has quite a variety of things!  

Here's all of her important links:

I have always loved anything old vintage eclectic,
 unusual or odd and take pleasure in mixing the old with the new... 
you never know what you might find here ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I try to offer a variety of items that are affordable to all
http://www.zibbet.com/spankyluvsvintage2

you can also find her at:

On Face Book:


On her Blog:

Be sure to stop and visit her...
 and tell her Z Box sent you!!

No comments: