Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lucid by Leya



"The white light streams down to be broken up....
by those human prisms....
into all the colors of the rainbow."
                                                                                                                                                                          ~Charles R. Brown

Leya has a variety of items in her shop,  and she is also a

 contributer to


She has contributed coupons and scented Sachets!!

Here's a tiny bit about Leya:

"A little about me...I'm a married woman who just turned 30. I have 2 daughters, ages 10 and 4. I will be married for 5 years in April. 

I have always loved doing crafts and creating things. I have been working on jewelry for about a year. I just started learning how to crochet and will be adding more of those items in the near future!"


Here are some of the items you might find in her shop:






Here's where you can find Leya!




Please stop by and visit Leya and tell her

sent you!!!

No comments: